Request For Proposals: Business Hub Technical Assistance Consultant (Indonesia-Specific)
Aug 30, 2022 by People For PeatBanner Image By : Photo Credit : Ricky Martin
People for Peat Business Hub invites consultancy firms based in Indonesia to submit proposals for the role of Technical Assistance Consultant to assist Business Hub cohort members based in Indonesia. The applicant should have an in-depth knowledge of the peatland landscape in Indonesia and a proven track record of providing related consultancies.
The successful applicant will secure a three (3) month contract to provide three (3) cohort members in Indonesia with technical assistance in the form of General Business Workshops, and Agriculture and Ecotourism Workshops.
Your application should include a CV listing previous experience in similar consultancies and a pitch deck with a clear workflow for three (3) months. Please submit your proposal to email@example.com by 21 September 2022.
For more information, refer to the guidelines below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The core focus of the PFP Business Hub is to improve economic productivity, environmental protection, and social inclusion of businesses on peatlands through catalyzing investment and business model transformation; aligned to the objectives of PFP as below:
- to improve economic productivity, environmental protection, and social inclusion of businesses on peatlands through catalyzing investment and business model transformation via PFP’s Business Hub; and
- to build the capacity of existing businesses on peatlands via inclusive consultations with a diverse Panel of Experts who each bring valuable industrial, scientific, social, or business expertise.
- to improve the awareness, stewardship, and capacity of non-state actors (NSAs) in collaborating and being mobilized for sustainable peatland management and protection.
For the project term 2019-2022, PFP will limit the focus of its programs to the following 8 ASEAN Member States: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. PFP launched the PFP Business Hub - a business accelerator programme aimed at optimizing innovative solutions in business, finance, and peat management with industry experts and investors tailored to each business.
Successful cohort applicants go through a 9-month programme assisted by peatland industry experts belonging to the PFP Panel of Experts. Through this journey, participants will gain:
- Business mentorship & technical assistance (TA)
- Regional and global visibility for their business
- Access to an ASEAN-wide peatland network
- Access to financial capital
- Direct links to investors
The Business Hub Technical Assistance Consultant (hereinafter referred to as “Consultant”) should be based in Indonesia and have an in-depth understanding of the local peatland landscape as well as a proven track record of providing related consultancies.
3. Duration of Contract
The Consultant shall be contracted for 3 months. The proposal shall outline a clear workflow for 3 months.
To provide technical assistance in the form of general business workshops and agriculture and ecotourism workshops for Cohort 1 and Cohort 2 members based in Indonesia
- Provide general business training in the following themes:
- Business plan for minimum one year
- Business management best practices
- Financial management
- Product-market fit
- Presentation skills
- Fundraising skills
- Other related themes
- Provide agriculture and ecotourism training in the following themes:
- Product quality improvement
- Agribusiness marketing
- Sustainable ecotourism
- Other related themes
6. Submission Deadline
People for Peat Business Hub will only view submissions emailed to email@example.com by 21 September 2022.